Old 27-06-2008, 06:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
www.locoworks.com www.locoworks.com is offline

Default All my edible's are dying

On Jun 26, 6:13�pm, gonzo wrote:
OK, I don't run a greenhouse, but um, wrapping it in bubble wrap to
prevent burning plants.. no.

There are things for you greenies that are called sunshade, what they
look like is a huge sheet of screened netting. �Comes in different
weights to reduce different amounts of sun.

Take the bubble wrap off, it just ain't no good for ya. �I don't see
that that alone would cause all your grief, but it's a step in the
right direction to put some sunshade over the greenhouse instead of
it.

Cheers

My greenhouse was always sopping too, and I've had problems with
tomato plants wilting. Sinice I opened all the windows things seem to
have gotten better. There are some blossoms, but no fruit yet. The
plants seem healthier, though.