Old 27-06-2008, 12:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default Adding a large mounting structure - Experiment

Nice to have you back again, Sue.
Gary

"Sue Erickson" wrote in message
On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 08:17:34 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Hey Grandma! Where have you been? Missed ya!
Cheers Wendy
"Sue Erickson" wrote in message

I lost my C drive during Tax season and keep finding things missing...
Like Agent and you all. So it has taken me a while to catch up.
Then being out of practice I keep forgetting to check in. I hate to
comment so late in the thread.

Going to take Gdaughter on her first Camping trip - up to Leadville
10K+feet. See how a 2 year old from sea level deals with our
altitude.