Old 27-06-2008, 02:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default 2 Hedge Questions

On 27/6/08 11:59, in article
net, "Kate Morgan"
wrote:

snip
"Sacha" wrote

Sorry if I've asked you this before but where do you live? This is
why
used to plead that people put their location in their sig.file!

that is a good thing to do, I sometimes remember but not always :-(

It's so helpful to all of us when people do remember to do it. I must admit
that I don't always remember where people live, especially if they absent
themselves from urg for a while.

why
don't we have a rogues gallery then we could put faces to names ?

Some photographs are, or were, available on the web ring. They were taken
at various urg meets but are several years old now. It would be lovely if
we had someone who would take over Cormaic's old 'job' of keeping all that
and the FAQ up to date.

Kate
Gloucestershire

--