Old 27-06-2008, 10:07 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Help please! Cement in pond

In article ,
Christine_B wrote:

You hired a company that does masonary but
they obviously know nothing about ponds, nor do you

Snip

I realise it must be frustrating answering 'beginners' questions with
such a towering intellect such as your own but manners cost nothing.

Just for future reference its Masonry NOT masonary. Did I say towering
intellect....

Oh, that be our junkyard-dog of a boy, Shelly. Sorry, but for
some reason the name Christian or Christine seems perturb his
otherwise normal abysmally abrasive, foul behavior, but he does
add balance to another wise stellar collection of gardeners;o)

Again thank you to everyone who helped out.

Down boy, down!

--
Christine_B

--