Old 27-06-2008, 10:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
Maggie Maggie is offline

Default Lazarus Rhodies

Hello friends,

I am new here and have a question. Actually three questions.

1. Is there a faq for this forum?

2. I had nice Rhododendron in the yard that just got awfully puny over years
past, failing to bud, failing to flower when it did bud, dropping leaves and
generally being punk for three years. I finally cut it down to the ground
and for the past two years it was just a pathetic 4 armed stump about 2"
high. Suddenly this year it is sprouting leaves and acting as if it's going
to grow. Have you EVER heard of such a thing? Should I move it or wait and
see what it does? The soil tests a bit acidic (5.5). Also, it receives about
4 hrs of sun per day.

Thanks, Maggie