Old 27-06-2008, 08:17 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Duncan[_2_] Duncan[_2_] is offline

Default Have you priced fertilizer?

There is a MAJOR shortage of mono potassium phosphate out there right now.
Fortunatly i stockpiled a 1000kilos of it just in case. Our wholesale cost
of fert. is up at least 25% this year alone and we have been sheilded from
the worst of it by the Canadian dollar astronomical rise( or the US Dollar
crash, which ever way u want to look at it.) But inflation is only 2%.
The G says so,so it MUST be true.

"Pat Brennan" wrote in message
g.com...
I just ordered fertilizer. What cost around $20 a bag last time I order is
currently well over $40. I guess I will not be feeding as much for a
while.

Pat