Old 27-06-2008, 10:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Duncan[_2_] Duncan[_2_] is offline

Default Superthrive

It says "Helped win WWII" on the bigger bottles. I Believe the story is the
army used it in thier hydroponic gardens in the South Pacific. The fresh
veggies helped feed the troops (and prevent scurvey or other problems) and
therefore they helped win the war.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
I believe it, Duncan. What's the relationship to WWll? Victory Garden
related, perhaps?

Diana

"Duncan" wrote in message
Any producr that helped win WWII has to be good. I get very positive
feed back from customers all the time. Anybody who uses it swears by it.