Old 27-06-2008, 10:56 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Superthrive

Three cheers for Superthrive!

Diana

"Duncan" wrote in message
It says "Helped win WWII" on the bigger bottles. I Believe the story is
the army used it in thier hydroponic gardens in the South Pacific. The
fresh veggies helped feed the troops (and prevent scurvey or other
problems) and therefore they helped win the war.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
I believe it, Duncan. What's the relationship to WWll? Victory Garden
related, perhaps?

Diana

"Duncan" wrote in message
Any producr that helped win WWII has to be good. I get very positive
feed back from customers all the time. Anybody who uses it swears by
it.