Old 23-02-2003, 02:03 AM
Tim B

Default weed & Feed - when may my baby go back on the lawn ??

Don't take my word for it; get the label from the product you applied, then
call a lawn care company in your area and ask. They are especially
especially glad/hungry for new customers this time of year and they'll talk
to you about it.

By the way don't use grass clippings as garden mulch for awhile as the weed
control agent will still be active and may kill, for instance, ornamentals
grasses and sweet corn.

"Holger Friebe" wrote in message
om...
Hello, I have applied "Weed & Feed" to our lawn. Now I would like to
know when my 15month-old daughter will be able to play there again.
The bag has thousands of warnings and precautions, but does not say a
word about my question.
We live in SC, so it is nice outside already....
Thank you for any help!
Jana