Old 28-06-2008, 02:13 PM
evalooda evalooda is offline
Registered User

[quote=FarmI;800715]"erikabos" wrote in message

i have no problems with any other herbs but have been unable to get
parsley to grow for several years now. i've tried growing it from seed
and did really well at the beginning but as with bought plants they die
after producing a handful of leaves. i grow them in pots in multipurpose
compost and keep them moist at all times. they are out in the garden in
full sun (when we get some) but we have had a lot of rain so far this
year. Could they be suffering from too much water? Advice would be much
appreciated!

I grow my parsley in pots and it thrives- but it's growing indoors on the windowsill! I started it inside but it seemed to be doing so well I kept it indoors, and I find it grows rapidly when it's used a lot. I water it about once a week.