Old 28-06-2008, 02:58 PM
Granity Granity is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet Tweedy View Post
In article

Up till now my 8 x 10 greenhouse has been choc a bloc with cuttings and
seeds etc. but I ma due to get a new Rhino one 8 x 14 in a few months so
I shall dip my toe in the greenhouse crop world! Never grown much in
side though i did try tomatoes one year but they weren't much better
than outside in the raised beds.
However i don't want to have to forgo shelving so i may use your idea of
large pots.

What size is an 18 litre pot if that's not a silly question?
Is that a 12" one?

Janet

--
Janet Tweedy