Old 28-06-2008, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Astral Voyager Astral Voyager is offline

Default Monsoon season?

"VivienB" wrote:

Is this British Monsoon season or just Oldham monsoons?

I don't know but whoever has all the heads off my roses... Can I have them
back please?

Roe deer takes the buds and young leaves off roses...

No. It is simply the weather. A little bit of sunshine tempts to roses to
flower. This is closely followed by wind and rain. The last I tend to see of
my blooms is as they vanish over the back fence.

Mel

--
http://www.ebid.net
Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy