Old 29-06-2008, 12:08 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default On Weeding

In article ,
Billy wrote:

Terrorism is being increasingly used as a label and a charge
against militant resisters of capitalist hegemony, who destroy property.
There are already laws against property destruction but terrorisms laws
are more draconian.

I am such a simple fool. The charge of terrorism is being applied to two
ladies who destroyed nothing but who protested the destruction of four
apartment complexes of low-income housing units. Residents say the brick
buildings are perfectly habitable, and accuse the city, the Housing
Authority of New Orleans (HANO), and Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
of a program of class warfare and racially motivated gentrification.

The four complexes, if demolished, would eliminate more than 4,500
apartment units in the hurricane-ravaged city so desperately in need of
affordable low-income housing.

Welcome to the new and improved America :-(

Unnecessary wars, domestic spying, the poor thrown into the streets,
price gouging on fuel and food. Good night America.

Sorry, this is the background of the charge.
http://towardfreedom.com/home/content/view/1200/1/

This is the charge.
http://www.fsrn.org/content/two-publ...arged-with-act
s-terrorism/2689

Garden-wise I seem to have run off, at least temporarily, the raccoon
that was ravaging my cabbage and lettuce patches. I think I grossed him
out by relieving my self where he was trying to eat. Then I think one of
my dogs damaged some of the potato plants when he relieved himself. He
likes to kick-up a little dust afterwards. The peas have gone toes up
but the green beans seem to have stabilized after the spat of hot
weather played havoc with their plastic mulch.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars