Old 28-06-2008, 07:24 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
General Schvantzkopf General Schvantzkopf is offline

Default Where are my strawberries?

I have a couple of dozen strawberry plants but no strawberries. I assume
that something is eating them before they have a chance to develop, but
what? Also I've only seen the starts of a few berries so maybe my plants
aren't producing at all. The plants look healthy, they just don't have any
berries.

I have a fence around my gardens and bird netting across the top but it's
not bird tight, they could walk in if they had a mind to.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I live in Massachusetts.