Old 28-06-2008, 09:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default weird growth on tomatoes and potatoes etc.

On 28/6/08 11:54, in article , "Janet Tweedy"
wrote:

In article , Sacha
writes

All I can think of is "if that's what it's doing to plants, what is it doing
to animals?" ;-((

What worries me is that we can SEE the evidence of the existence of the
weed killer in solanum but what about the plants that are not showing
visible contamination? What will they put into our system if they are
eaten?
The RHS etc. are using the visible signs only to confirm the polluted
manure, wouldn't all crops grown in that manure also have traces?

And now 'they' are trying to force GM crops into production again. I do
wish we could stop tinkering with what we eat or force animals to eat!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com