Old 29-06-2008, 02:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Steve Peek Steve Peek is offline

Default Cucumbers

Do a google search for refrigerator bread & butter pickles. I can't put my
hands on the recipe just now, but I've made them for the last 4 years. It's
the easiest & best recipe ever.
Steve
"rachael simpson" wrote in message
After planting 3 20ft rows of cucumbers this year, we've got cukes coming
off left and right! I've been getting 15-20 cukes a day for the last 4
days. (Thankfully, the cucumber plants survived the cows attack on the
garden the other day.) Since I have such a supply of cukes so far, I'm
wanting to try something different this year as far as pickling them.
Normally do dill & sour, but open to any kind. Anybody have a favorite
recipe they want to share?

Thanks!
~Rae