Old 29-06-2008, 03:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore Pam Moore is offline

Default Bush removal advice required please

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 04:51:04 -0700 (PDT), rpgs rock dvds
wrote:

Would like to dig this up -

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/9753/bushrg3.jpg

But don't know whether it's got long potentially troublesome roots or
not.

Any suggestions gratefully received, best regards, Robert.

Is it a bay? Does it have to be moved?
I don't think it will move very easily whatever it is, as it looks
well-established. If it is a bay, and if it were mine, I would let
some shoots grow (not shear it) and take some cuttings from newer
growth, then scrap the original.

Pam in Bristol