Old 29-06-2008, 04:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Astral Voyager Astral Voyager is offline

Default $%*X$! Cats

"shazzbat" wrote:

Someone here wants to see you....

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...0stuff/Tom.jpg

Brilliant!!! I do appreciate people with a sense of humour.

And thanks to everyone who has offered suggestions. I will work through them
all starting with the cheapest first (tightwad).

The recent development to the rear of my property has resulted in a great
increase in the number of cats around - and they all seem to head for mine.
Maybe Dave sent them?

Mel.

--
http://www.ebid.net
Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy