Old 30-06-2008, 01:09 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Trees and common problems

Charlie wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 20:45:12 -0400, "symplastless"
wrote:

TEXAS FLUSH CUTS AND WOUND DRESSING. And tree wrap. Staples Forestry, the
salvage hog!
[...]

That said, we prune only at times of the year when the insect
vector can carry the disease from distances.

TEXAS FLUSH CUTS AND WOUND DRESSING. And tree wrap.

If pruning is necessary
to prevent falling on the house in high winds, it is recommended by
the TX Dept of Parks and Wildlife, along with TX A&M to use pruning
paint and spray tools with Lysol between each cut not just tree to
tree.

LOL NOT LYSOL silly person. 10% household beach. Man, where did you get
your education on trees? Don Staples. Or are you Don Staples?
Wound dressing does not stop rot. You fool. If you cannot stop rot how
can
you stop oak wilt? Silly silly person. maybe if you stoped acting like
an
expert from texas with Bush, maybe people who dissect trees can offer
suggestions. many many many people have dissected trees, minus you Don
Staples.

The other way it is spread is via the fungal mat and in that
case they've had some success preventing Oak Wilt by trenching outside
the rhizosphere.

Look, I appreciate it, but you are not the only one on the planet who
knows something about horticulture, arboriculture or forestry. I find
you gallantly irritating because I can't figure out what your agenda
is with constant shilling. It's moderately annoying. If I need your
help, I will ask.

Don't ask me for help. Please go to Don Staples, Don Staples. I am
growuing a forest and you, Don Staples are not allowed near it. Pathogens
will be controlled.

Again, all you have to do is look and you will see when water is loaded.
Not just listen to somebody like you who claims to be an tree expert yet
has
no understanding of tree biology. That's
annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I repeat for those interested in helping trees!

Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

Holy moly, John, You are friggin' losin' it! Or lost it long ago. Or
never had it, whatever the hell "it" is.

Maybe you are just one of the better trolls I have seen. I don't
freekin' know! You are fascinating. Watching your obsessions manifest
is fascinating.

You are like watching a disaster in it's unfolding, except that the end
never arrives! My fascination with your postings, ramblings, and
rantings disturbs me.

Likely I just fed your need. Are you like Mr. Fat *******? Will you
totally, like, pop and blow all over our screens one of these days?

Have a thin mint, John. Just one thin mint.

Charlie

--
Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20..._planting.html

Improper Mulching -
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/M/mulch.html

Improper Pruning
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning

Improper Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry)
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/CHEM.html

Tree Farming and Related Problems
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/

Troubles in the Rhizosphere
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/RHIZO.html

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Tree Biologist
www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.
Some people will buy products they do not understand and not buy books that
will give them understanding.