Old 30-06-2008, 12:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Astral Voyager Astral Voyager is offline

Default $%*X$! Cats

Make some very dilute Jeyes or Armillatox in a watering can and
sprinkle it around everywhere, grass, paths, beds anywhere. It won't
hurt them but they won't go near it.

Just had a thought about all the suggestions about putting stuff down -
Jeyes, mothballs, etc.

Wouldn't these also impact on wildlife such as hedgehogs? I have a few who
use my drive and garden as part of their foraging route. I would assume
their sense of smell is pretty well developed. I wouldn't like to upset them
in an effort to deter the cats.

No Dave. It's not the hedgehogs cr**ing in the garden. While I am no s**t
connoisseur... I can tell the difference.

Mel.

--
http://www.ebid.net
Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy