Old 30-06-2008, 01:17 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Trees and common problems

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 20:45:12 -0400, "symplastless"
wrote:

I didn't say a system shuts down. Dormant is very much alive, but not
actively transpiring.

If the lenticels shut down that would be one thing. Maybe you should read A
NEW TREE BIOLOGY.
Are you trying to say trees do not make food when there are no leaves on the
trees????????
I don't think so!!!!!!!

Please define evergreen.

Oy, evergreen is any plant which does not shed it's leaves, needles or
any other green part of the plant. Evergreen, the opposite to
deciduous. Semi-evergreen, plants which shed their leaves, but are
never naked for any period of time.

WOW, yonever say a conifer shed leaves. Better do a little studying before
you post such nonsense.

They go dormant mid-season unless there is ample water.

What goes dorment , what exzactly do they do to be dormant?

Exzactly? Dorment?

I see you do not understand trees, sad.

I aggree and say that the number one problem worldwide is improper
planting.
Then improper mulching, fertilizing and yes pruning. So why are you not
happy that I offer some suggestions on the latter?
No, but a dissection would show in court that the flare at the base of the
tree is not a root flare it is a trunk flare and should not be barried
when
planted.

I already know this stupid. One time I said root flare. I misspoke.
I know what I meant, so did the person I was talking to.

LOL NOT LYSOL silly person. 10% household beach. Man, where did you get
your education on trees? Don Staples. Or are you Don Staples?

No, I'm Victoria.
Yes, Lysol, OR dilute bleach ten to one. Geesh.

Don Staples is Victoria!
Wound dressing does not stop rot. You fool. If you cannot stop rot how
can
you stop oak wilt? Silly silly person. maybe if you stoped acting like
an
expert from texas with Bush, maybe people who dissect trees can offer
suggestions. many many many people have dissected trees, minus you Don
Staples.

Asshole, we dress the cuts in the event they are made during the life
cycle of the insect vector who will deposit the disease onto freshly
cut wood. They prefer the cuts. It's not to stop rot. Stop making
it up as you go.

If you cannot stop rot how can you control things that lead to rot? You
dummer than I thought.

Don't ask me for help. Please go to Don Staples, Don Staples. I am
growuing a forest and you, Don Staples are not allowed near it. Pathogens
will be controlled.

I don't need his advice either, but I'd go to him way before I'd go to
a nutjob like you.

Sure he offers a great salvage program. just right for you.
http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/Services/salvage.htm

I never claimed to be a tree expert. Oh, I forgot, in your mind I'm
now Don Staples.

No, Don Staples is you.

Nobody reads your crap, so I deleted it.

love,

Don Staples - Consulting Salvage Hog
http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/Services/salvage.htm

Oh well. If you will be had, you will be had.

Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20..._planting.html

Improper Mulching -
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/M/mulch.html

Improper Pruning
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning

Improper Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry)
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/CHEM.html

Tree Farming and Related Problems
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/

Troubles in the Rhizosphere
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/RHIZO.html

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Tree Biologist
www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.
Some people will buy products they do not understand and not buy books that
will give them understanding.