Old 30-06-2008, 01:53 AM posted to rec.gardens
June June is offline

Default Trees and problems 2

I'm posting this on this thread because I keep getting an error
message when I try to post a new threat. It says there is some missing
information, which there isn't. I have no idea why I keep getting that
when I try to post, so I'm posting this on the tree threat. I hope
someone can tell me why I keep getting that error message. I've signed
on fine, filled out the form correctly and still get that error
message. AARGH! Anyway, here's my tree/bush problems:

I've had a datura since last year and it has never bloomed. It was
overwintered indoors under grow light and it's been outdoors for about
six weeks. It's in a large pot, for it's size and in full sun. I can't
figure out why this thing hasn't bloomed.
about a week and a half ago I pruned it a bit, thinking that maybe
that would stimulate it.
I'd love some input on why this thing has never bloomed in a year and
some helpful hints on what I can do to get it to bloom.

Thanks!
June