Old 30-06-2008, 04:00 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Trees and problems 2

The address of what I think.

http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...tis/index.html

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
"symplastless" wrote in message

"kzin" wrote in message

On 29-Jun-2008, "symplastless" wrote:

He had the credentials people like Staples
claim to have. personally I think he is a crook, he knows he's a crook,
and he isn't going to change.

Calling Don a crook in writing in a public forum, without any evidence
whatsoever to back it up.

Getting pretty close to libel I'd say.

But I suppose you'd get off by claiming insanity. And you'd be right.

ml

My thoughts on the topic of his salvaging is he
he calls it salvaging. I call it logging. No he has pushed me to come
out and tell you him and everybody else what I think of him. Claiming
salvaging will increase the health of the system is being a crook!

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.