Old 30-06-2008, 11:04 AM
harmony harmony is offline
Registered User

I ordered an original organics wormery from the show as well, and it was finally delivered last week, I wasn't very impressed though.

I also emailed, and phoned the company but couldn't talk to anyone - nor did anyone reply to my emails

I was also very unimpressed with the lack of worms that were sent. I received about 50 half dead tiger worms.
not what I was exepecting.

I have already set up the wormery, but its very wet, too be honest Im a bit unsure of it, I can't see how the worms get any air, apart from those 2 small holes in the bin lid ???

how are others getting on ?