Old 28-06-2008, 10:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_2_] joevan[_2_] is offline

Default A bit of Pat's garden

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 20:31:37 -0400, "Basketweaver"
wrote:

Jerry and I got a private tour of this lady's garden this morning.
It's huge and lovely (as is her house). We were like babes in Toyland.
As we walked along admiring each plant, she asked if I'd like a division.
If I said yes, she added it to her list. How cool is that!?! Pam

"3Putt in Coastal SC" wrote in message

That is just wonderful. What a place. That is the kind of yard I could
really walk around in my bare feet. Good for you and Jerry. He posted
some wonderful photos too. Thanks you Jerry.