Old 30-06-2008, 04:59 PM
SteveJennifer SteveJennifer is offline
Registered User

Default Bolens Model 1660

Good Day:

I am a new member from Montreal. Would anyone have knowledge of how to put the attachments on a Bolen Lawn & Garden tractor. We've had this old tractor (must be at least 18 years old) for 6 years which we have been using to clean the driveway in the winter. I would like to use it to cut the grass in the garden but am having a rough time putting the blade attachment on - and of course since the tractor was bought second hand, we don't have the manual. Anybody have any ideas?

Thank you

SteveJennifer