Old 30-06-2008, 08:58 PM
AnneJ AnneJ is offline
Registered User

Smile Questions

Hi all,

I was wondering if any of you fellow gardeners out there could help me. I am currently in the process of writing a book all about organic gardening. I am looking to aim the book at beginners to intermediate gardeners.

If you have a question that you would like answered about anything related to organic gardening please don't hesitate to reply to this thread or send me a pm. I will then try to answer the question as best as I can in the book and will send you a free copy of the book when it is completed. Thanks for your time.

Anne

p.s. Any of you more experienced gardeners shoot us a pm and I'll do my best to add it to the book!