Old 01-07-2008, 12:42 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Trees and problems 2

--
Do to the overwhelming amount a negative criticism by a few individuals on
this list, I am only willing to get into debate by way of email. I have a

Happy gardening!

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Tree Biologist
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
that we are not the boss.
Some people will buy products they do not understand and not buy books that
will give them understanding.
"Dioclese" NONE wrote in message
"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
Other than the spammers that interfered with the message last time here
is some useful information for caring people to help the better care for
their trees. This is short and brief information for people to help them
correctly care for their trees. My critics on her like Don Staples and
jangclub really do not understand trees and claim to be experts. Watch
them. While some of their information may be useful their lack of
understanding of tree biology makes them a poor choice for accurate
information regarding the ecological stages of trees and their
associates. I have been studying tree biology since 1991 and dissecting
trees to better understand them and treatments. Thus this makes my
critics jealous or something stimulating them to spam every post I make.
Anyone interested in learning and understanding treatments to trees and
their associates should first visited he www.shigoandtrees.com he
dissected more trees than anyone on this list ever will. He had the
credentials people like Staples claim to have. personally I think he is
a crook, he knows he's a crook, and he isn't going to change. I myself
like to explain to people some of the features of trees I have learned by
dissecting trees and studying under my professor who was a world renown
tree biologist. Watch them respond to this.

Anyway trees are woody, shedding, perennial plants. Actually they are
annual parts growing on a perennial plant. Leaves, non-woody roots and
mycorrhizae are annual. Unless of course it's a mycorrhizae stacking.

Anyway I will continue to reach out to people to help them understand the
trees they want to help. If you want to hurt trees email somebody else.

Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20..._planting.html

Improper Mulching -
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/M/mulch.html

Improper Pruning
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning

Improper Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry)
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/CHEM.html

Tree Farming and Related Problems
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/

Troubles in the Rhizosphere
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/RHIZO.html

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Tree Biologist
www.treedictionary.com
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding
us that we are not the boss.
Some people will buy products they do not understand and not buy books
that will give them understanding.

Ya know, all the problems I've presented, with few exceptions, are NOT
answered by your weblinks. So, I must rely on other replies for semblance
of an appropriate answer. I admit, in one occurrence, you simply said you
didn't know. But such reply wasn't needed, as was assumed by myself if no
reply.

You should also look into the term "spam" regarding usenet and internet
use. Saw little, if any replies, that involved commercial advertising.
Maybe you mean something else?

I'll take a typical "semi-educated" country doctor that understands local
and typical problems, rather than one who has alot of schooling about
generalities. AND, is willing to pursue a conversation without recourse
to weblinks. Rather, such are directing questions appropriate and
directly answering with their solutions. This, UNLIKE you, is more
comforting and easier to understand what is appropriate in each individual
circumstance. This is your weakness and pitfall. And, as you continue
your typical responses, you compound the same opinion by others who
frequent here.
--
Dave

We have a right to choose.