Old 01-07-2008, 08:45 AM posted to uk.business.agriculture,uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.gardening
BAC BAC is offline

Default Aminopyralid

"Robert Seago" wrote in message
Has anyone any comment on this:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...od.agriculture

I have personally had a bout 3 potato plants with the distorted long
lobes, and a friend who used the same stable muck has them dotted around
his crop quite widely. Earlier in the year we saw rhubarb with a similar
sort of distortion of the leaves.

Fortunately, I have no direct experience of this, but it does seem to be a
widespread problem, with no 'quick fix' apparent. It is ironic it will be
most likely to blight the output of those following the 'organic' route.