Old 01-07-2008, 09:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dan Smithers Dan Smithers is offline

Default Greenhouse conundrum

Currently I have two greenhouses each 8' x 6' next to each other.

One is cold and I keep the other frost free (or just above).

I am considering whether to replace them with one large house say 14' x 9'.

This way I could heat the whole space. Would I get more in a large house
than two small?

They are standing on a hard base and I put grow bags in for tomatoes etc
in the summer and have staging on one side.

I would also like to have a greenhouse vine.

thoughts?

thanks

dan