Old 01-07-2008, 03:44 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] ray.cruz@ergonica.com is offline

Default Questions

On Jun 30, 12:58*pm, AnneJ wrote:
Hi all,

I was wondering if any of you fellow gardeners out there could help me.
I am currently in the process of writing a book all about organic
gardening. I am looking to aim the book at beginners to intermediate
gardeners.

If you have a question that you would like answered about anything
related to organic gardening please don't hesitate to reply to this
thread or send me a pm. I will then try to answer the question as best
as I can in the book and will send you a free copy of the book when it
is completed. Thanks for your time.

Anne

p.s. Any of you more experienced gardeners shoot us a pm and I'll do my
best to add it to the book!

--
AnneJ

Include a good section or chapter on manual weeding tools, drill-
powered weeders and twisters, mechanical weeding devices. For
background info look at www.ergonica.com/weeder_features.htm and
www.ergonica.com/hand_weeder_science.htm .

Best of luck!