Old 01-07-2008, 04:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Laelia Pacavia

Thanks Dr. Tom, yes it is amazing how the colours can be so different on the
exact same plant. I have
seen this with orchids from my mentor who lives & grows about 5 miles away?
Cheers Wendy (must take another shot more buds opened)*G*

"tbell" wrote in message
.com...
On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 19:45:16 -0700, Wendy7 wrote
(in article ):

My Laelia Pacavia is blooming for the 2nd time with 3 flowers on this
spike
&
two more spikes with buds!
Cheers Wendy

Lovely, girl. I'm amazed at the color difference from mine, which is more
salmon!

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200