Old 01-07-2008, 09:56 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@usenet.pr.neotoma.org is offline

Default Time Warner quit offering newsgroups

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 08:20:01 -0700 in K Barrett wrote:
No! Motzarella carries alt.binaries.pictures.orchids! Pretty cool!
Here's the link, if it helps anyone out...

http://news.motzarella.org/

motzarella.org didn't initially carry abpo.
I requested they ad it shortly after I started using them.
They warned that they didn't have any real binary feeds, and
content so far agrees with that.
It'll be interesting to see how far Ray's test post propogates out.
It may become use motzarella.org for posting orchid pics.

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Here's a link to two articles on the dropping of hierarchies. I know
people on the mystery group are going to Germany's motzarella (I think I
spelled that right) but again I'm pretty sure its text only.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-9967119-38.html

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-9967004-38.html

K Barrett

--
Chris Dukes
"Let all the babies be born. Then let us drown those we do not like."