Old 01-07-2008, 10:25 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray B[_2_] Ray B[_2_] is offline

Default Time Warner quit offering newsgroups

I joined the motzarella server - no charge, and I can get both groups with
no issue.

"K Barrett" wrote in message
No! Motzarella carries alt.binaries.pictures.orchids! Pretty cool!
Here's the link, if it helps anyone out...

http://news.motzarella.org/

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Here's a link to two articles on the dropping of hierarchies. I know
people on the mystery group are going to Germany's motzarella (I think I
spelled that right) but again I'm pretty sure its text only.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-9967119-38.html

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-9967004-38.html

K Barrett