Old 01-07-2008, 08:24 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
LeahMarie LeahMarie is offline

Default pondscaping a dream pond

On Jul 1, 7:09 am, wrote:
just shy of 2 hours 3 times per week. in the morning done by 11:30. got a TA to
teach the lab. 8 of them. They are all women and all seniors for some reason. I do
like teaching to small groups, quite different than the 100-150 I have in fall and
spring. Ingrid

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 15:52:03 EDT, ~ jan wrote:
On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 16:21:50 EDT, wrote:

winter. sigh. school starts next week. time to gear up. Ingrid

Now that's a crime.... Teaching summer school, I hope the hours are
shorter. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds:www.jjspond.us

Well, it sounds like your 'work load' will be light! What subject
will you be teaching? I had to cancel my summer band program this
year because I did not receive enough pre-registrations to cover the
class. Of course, there were some registrations coming in after the
deadline but that does not do accounting any good.
W. Dale