Old 01-07-2008, 11:11 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default pondscaping a dream pond

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 09:09:30 EDT, wrote:

They are all women and all seniors for some reason.

Seniors as in over 55? or Seniors versus Jrs, etc.?

And speaking of Seniors. I just had my 54th birthday a couple of weeks ago.
So DH & I stop at a Jack-in-Box for something to drink (actually to use the
restroom). He was still in the BR, so I ordered a small ice tea and paid.
Then he came out and ordered a small pop. I found it interesting that tea
was cheaper than his pop. Got home looked at the receipts more closely and
I got the senior discount. I'm not sure whether to be miffed or happy that
I saved 50 cents. I guess I'll go with the later. ;-) ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds:
www.jjspond.us