Old 02-07-2008, 05:22 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Paph Fumimasa Sugiyama

Not the most wonderful exemplar of the hybrid but a complete surprise in the
GH. Paph Fumimasa Sugiyama is platyphyllum x sanderianum. From what I
understand the Paph Sander's Prides that were made with stonei 'Ruth
Kennedy' are actually Fumimasa Sugiyama becasue 'Ruth Kennedy' is
platyphyllum....now that I typed all *that* I used OW to find out Kew
doesn't accept platyphyllum, they still have it as stonei...

So here's Paph Sander's Pride. Not the best exemplar of the hybrid but a
complete surprise in the GH.

K Barrett

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00141.JPG (41.1 KB, 85 views)