Old 07-04-2003, 04:44 PM
Frogleg

Default garden journals?

On Mon, 7 Apr 2003 17:19:56 +1200, Kelvyn wrote:

In article, says...
On Sun, 6 Apr 2003 11:58:23 +1200, Kelvyn wrote:

Can anyone suggest a freeware garden journal/diary ? Have done a thorough

Thankyou for your advice on how to conduct my life.....but i think
i am on top of things ok without that sort of help.

Well, it's a little hard to reply when my post wasn't quoted -- only
vilified, but I *wasn't* trying to advise anyone on how to conduct
his/her life I was merely making a suggestion that paper of some sort
would probably be a lot easier way to keep a garden journal than a
computer application.

I mentioned various things that one (anyone, this one) might want to
make note of. I certainly *didn't* mean that you should follow my own
habits. To me, a garden journal is a place to keep track of what I
done and when I done it. Gardening is inextricably tied to weather, so
I often note those conditions.

It would be a rare (and I expect, very expensive) computer application
that would allow for all the things *I* want to remember about *my*
garden. I'm sorry you found my suggestion so offensive.