Old 02-07-2008, 02:58 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden

Default New Hunter Sprinkler Heads

On Jul 1, 3:36*pm, dnoyeB wrote:
On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 07:43:01 -0700, trader4 wrote:

I found that changing the nozzle would change rate and radius for PGP
heads.

Yes, you are right. I was thinking and visualizing one thing and
typing something else. Radius and the term I used "throw distance"
are the same and change with the nozzle. What I meant was the
coverage angle, ie 30 deg, 270 deg, etc doesn't change when you change
the nozzle.

*But the I20 heads have several nozzles with the same radii but
different flow rates with different nozzles. *Im considering switching to
the I20s.

CL