Old 02-07-2008, 06:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Robert \(Plymouth\)[_206_] Robert \(Plymouth\)[_206_] is offline

Default My capsicum and aubergine plants

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...
Well, they grew to be sturdy, multiple leaved plants, over 12" tall and
with a big spread. They're now in maximum size pots on the greenhouse
staging and I've staked the tallest - need some more canes note to self:
ask Spouse to make something.

So far so good, now I need more advice please.

There are some white flowers on some of the peppers and buds on the
aubergines. Do I need to do any hand pollinating?

Mary

No, well I don't and they set fruit well.

--
Rowdens Reservoir Allotments Association
www.rraa.moonfruit.com