Old 02-07-2008, 11:46 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray B[_2_] Ray B[_2_] is offline

Default Time Warner quit offering newsgroups

I went from Comcast (headquartered here in Philly) at a supposed 6 meg down/
2 meg up to 15M/5M for $5 less per month, and at a much better service
level, to boot.

wrote in message
On Jun 30, 5:23?pm, "Ray B" wrote:
...but FiOS is spectacular!

--

Ray Barkalow - First Rays Orchids -www.firstrays.com

Thank you, Ray. Your enthusiasm for FiOS is noted. FiOS is coming to
My Town within 14 months. I wonder how deep that I'll need to dig
into my pockets?

--Stitzelweller--