Old 02-07-2008, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default My capsicum and aubergine plants

"Robert (Plymouth)" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...
Well, they grew to be sturdy, multiple leaved plants, over 12" tall and
with a big spread. They're now in maximum size pots on the greenhouse
staging and I've staked the tallest - need some more canes note to self:
ask Spouse to make something.

So far so good, now I need more advice please.

There are some white flowers on some of the peppers and buds on the
aubergines. Do I need to do any hand pollinating?

Mary

No, well I don't and they set fruit well.

Thanks. I'm looking forward to the fruit.

Mary