Old 03-07-2008, 12:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Another Epiphyllum

Very nice Mike, While yours look very healthy indeed. The flower looks a lot
like mine but
then I know there are also hundreds of hybrids out there as well.
Good growing to you.
Cheers Wendy

"Mike Derby" wrote in message

"Wendy7" wrote in a message:
Another late bloomer. This one's leaves are in such bad shape, quite
ugly
but what a beautiful flower.

----
Hi Wendy, it is a beautiful flower, such a shame they don't last very
long.
It seems that Epiphyllums are flowering like mad at the moment. My
three E. hookeri (see attached pic.) have had seven flowers between them,
with three more buds to mature and open.
Most of the leaves on my plants could be better, but the perfume from the
flowers has been wonderful.

Mike Derby