Old 03-07-2008, 10:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike.....[_3_] Mike.....[_3_] is offline

Default beware parsnips

Following up to Nick Maclaren

Secondly, parsnips are normally harvested in winter, when
there isn't any sun in the UK to notice (for most people).

So the word "probably" is wrong.

nope, you will probably get burns under the conditions I specified, I said
"in the sun" and I meant "in the sun" theres no need to qualify with
"winter". (If you have never known a bright winters day I dont know where
you live but it can't be UK or do you just like trying to put peope down
who are providing info you were ignorant of?).
--
remove clothing to email