Old 03-07-2008, 07:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider Spider is offline

Default Touchweeder - gone forever ?

"ST" wrote in message
news
I've just used the last of my Touchweeder and on trying to buy some more
discovered it's banned !
I can't seem to find anything similar. Does anyone know of a replacement
that works in the same way.

((touchweeder was the wax based weed killer))

Thanks
Colin.......

A friend of mine also failed to source this. In it's place I suggested she
mixed a little neat glyphosate with wallpaper paste and paint it on. Of
course, I'm not suggesting that to anyone here because it's illegal ...

Spider