Old 04-07-2008, 01:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Text test

Back to the old drawing board, eh? You might need to resort to giganews. For
that matter, perhaps in time we all will need to do so.

Diana

"Steve" wrote in message
Diana Kulaga wrote:
Steve & Ray:

I just posted a photo in a separate thread. It was a pic of Iwan. Apple
Blossom. Were you able to see it?

Diana

No, from my point of view, I see 3 posts in a row by me, then your Text
test message. No other posts, no other pictures. Trouble in paradise. :-(

Steve