Old 04-07-2008, 02:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Astral Voyager Astral Voyager is offline

Default $%*X$! Cats

"fedupofsalt" wrote:

Try anything citrus. Lemon rind etc. I dont know if you can
buy some sort of citrus spray.

I have seen that mentioned somewhere before. How about Jif lemon juice? But
as mentioned earlier, I would be concerned about any deterrent that would
also impact on the local hedgehogs or any other wildlife.

Buy a male cat.

That is too extreme. I dislike cats generally. Domestic cats are pointless
creatures.

I do recall seeing once a metal profile of a cat with its back arched which
you stuck in the ground. I don't know if they worked. I suppose I could try
making my own. There must be a suitable image somewhere on the web.

If you have a male they will also spray to mark their territory...

In which case some local cat must think he owns my car - as the wheels often
have suspicious marks on them that I suspect is cat ****.

Mel.
--
eBid - The Friendlier Online Auction Site
Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy