Old 04-07-2008, 11:42 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Daniel Prince Daniel Prince is offline

Default Pulling weeds versus hoeing?

Which would take the least total work, pulling weeds or hoeing? I
know that if you can pull a weed up roots and all it can not grow
back. If you just cut it off an inch or two below the ground with a
hoe it can grow back but hoeing is much easier.

What is you opinion? Thank you in advance for all replies.
--
Whenever I hear or think of the song "Great green gobs of greasy
grimey gopher guts" I imagine my cat saying; "That sounds REALLY,