Old 04-07-2008, 01:04 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Dioclese Dioclese is offline

Default Pulling weeds versus hoeing?

"Daniel Prince" wrote in message
Which would take the least total work, pulling weeds or hoeing? I
know that if you can pull a weed up roots and all it can not grow
back. If you just cut it off an inch or two below the ground with a
hoe it can grow back but hoeing is much easier.

What is you opinion? Thank you in advance for all replies.
--
Whenever I hear or think of the song "Great green gobs of greasy
grimey gopher guts" I imagine my cat saying; "That sounds REALLY,

If possible, do it while the soil is moist. Stay on top of the weed
population, and hand method is fine.
--
Dave

New drilling sites for oil offshore and other
sensitive places. Question is, will that oil
go here in the U.S., or someplace else for sale?