Old 04-07-2008, 11:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Oleander

In article ,
says...
I've seen quite a lot of Oleander growing in Baden-Baden, Germany and
Seville, Spain and they seem to thrive. Two extremes I'd say during the
Winter/Summer.

Any advice for growing them in this country?

Lots of heat and sun and wind protection inwinter, so in front of a south
wall. the problem is not so much survival as getting the flowers to open
while its still summer!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk